MATCHA DETOX SOUP
|2 1/2 handful||baby spinach|
|1 handful||parsley, chopped|
|1/2 Tsp||ginger, grated|
|1 Liter||vegetable broth|
|1 Tbsp||coconut cream|
|salt and pepper for seasoning|
|olive oil for roasting|
|black sesame oil|
|crest for spreading|
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, add the onion and roast carefully.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for approx. 5 minutes until softer.
- Add the vegetable broth, cover with a top and bring to the boil. As soon as vegetables are soft, add baby spinach, parsley, ginger, Matcha and coconut cream. Leave boiling for another 1,5 minutes.
- Purée with a mixer and use salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Decorate with crest and sesame before serving and enjoy!
FOR: 4 PERSONS | PREPARATION TIME: 30 MIN. | BAKING TIME: 25 MIN | RESTING TIME: 30 MIN