|60 G||almond flour|
|110 G||icing sugar|
|60 G||egg white|
||aiyaaiya – THE TEA Matcha for Cooking Fuku|
||fresh raspberries, washed|
|1 TSP||roseblossom water|
- Place raspberries and jam sugar in a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil for 2 mins, stirring occasionally. Add lemon juice and roseblossom water and cook for a further 2 to 5 mins, or until the jam starts to thicken. Remove from heat, transfer into a bowl and let it cool to room temperature before refrigerating.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Place the almond flour and icing sugar in a blender and mix. Pass the flour mixture through a sieve, over a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and roast for 5 mins. Set aside and let it cool out.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg white until stiff, then add the sugar gradually, mixing everything carefully together. Pass the cooled out almond flour and icing sugar mixture through a sieve into the bowl with the stiff egg white, then the Matcha. Carefully fold through until combined.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag with a plain nozzle (1,5 cm) and pipe 3,5 cm blobs onto a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Let it dry for 30 mins – this allows air bubbles to break and make the surface shine. Bake the macarons for 10 mins and leave to cool thoroughly.
- To assemble the matcharons, place jam on the flat side of one of the macarons and sandwhich together with another. Continue with the remaining macarons.
FOR: 15 MACARONS | PREPARATION TIME: 30 MIN. | BAKING TIME: 15 MIN. | RESTING TIME: 30 MIN.