MATCHA-MELON-ICE-TEA WITH GINGER
|1 TBSP||jasmine tea, loose|
|1 LITER||boiled water|
|juice of half a lemon|
|2 TBSP||ginger syrup|
|1 TSP||Ceremonial Matcha Akashi by aiya – THE TEA|
|lemon slices and mint for garnish|
- Put the jasmine tea in a teapot and brew with the boiling water.
- Drain the tea after 3 minutes and cooling it down completely.
- Cut the pulp of the melons into small cubes.
- Put the lemon juice, ginger syrup and matcha in a bowl and mix the ingredients with the chasen.
- Put the cold jasmine tea in a large container or measuring cup and put the Matcha under it. Add the pieces of melon, lemon slices and some mint leaves, stir and top up with ice cubes.
- Spread the iced tea on glasses and serve garnished with mint.
PREPARATION TIME: APPROX. 25 MINUTES