GNOCCHI WITH MATCHA, SAGE AND MACADAMIA NUTS PESTO
|70 G||freshly grated parmesan|
|1||bunch sage + a few extra leaves to serve|
|10 G||macadamia nuts|
|2 TSP||Matcha for Cooking Fuku|
|200 ML||olive oil|
|A PINCH||sea salt, cracked black pepper|
|1/2||zest of lemon, organic|
|500 G||fresh gnocchis|
- Preheat oven to 200°C (th. 6-7).
- Sprinkle 40 g freshly grated parmesan evenly over a baking tray lined with non-stick paper. Bake for 8 min or until melted and golden. Allow to cool on the tray.
- Place the sage leaves, remaining parmesan, macadamia nuts, peeled garlic clove, Matcha, salt, pepper and olive oil in a food processor and process until roughly chopped. Add a little more olive oil if needed.
- Cook the gnocchi as instructed on the pack, drain and reserve 2 tbsp. of the cooking water.
- Pour the gnocchi, cooking water and pesto in a serving dish, add sea salt and pepper if needed, and divide between plates. Break the parmesan crisps over the gnocchis, top with the extra sage leaves and the lemon zests and serve.
FOR: 4 PEOPLE | PREPARATION TIME: 15 MIN | COOKING/BAKING TIME: 10 MIN