MATCHA TAGLIATELLE WITH CONFIT TOMATOES AND GARLIC
|380 G||“00” flour|
|1 TBSP||Matcha for Cooking Fuku|
|½ TSP||sea salt|
|1 EGG YOLK||(M)|
|100 ML + 1 TBSP||olive oil|
|reshly grated parmesan, to serve|
- Preheat oven to 200°C (th. 6-7).
- In a bowl, mix the flour, Matcha and salt. Add the eggs, egg yolks, 1 tbsp. olive oil and mix, until the dough is smooth. Knead the dough with your hands for 5-10 min, it must be elastic. Wrap in cling paper and let it rest for 30 min.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and the peeled garlic cloves in half. Pour the 10 cl olive oil in an oven-proof dish, spread the rosemary sprigs, bay leaves and add the tomatoes, face cut down. Add the garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper, and bake for 20 mins or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Divide the pasta dough in 8, cover it and pass it through a pasta machine set to the widest setting. Repeat the process until you reach the setting 6 of the machine, then pass the pasta sheet through a tagliatelle cutter. Repeat the process with all the dough. Cook 2 min in boiling salted water. Drain and reserve 2 tbsp. of the cooking water.
- Pour the pasta, the cooking water, the cooked tomatoes in a serving dish, season with sea salt and pepper and mix. Divide between plates, drizzle with grated parmesan and serve immediately.
FOR: 4 PEOPLE | PREPARATION TIME: 30 MIN. | COOKING/BAKING TIME: 25 MIN | RESTING TIME: 30 MIN