MATCHA BUDDHA BOWL
INGREDIENTS – Falafel
1 tin chickpeas
2 hands kale
2 cloves of galic
45 g chickpea flour
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp sweet pepper powder
1/4 chili flakes
1/4 tsp salt
juice of a lemon
INGREDIENTS – Matcha Tahini Sauce
1 tbsp Tahini Sauce
1 clove of galic
1/2 hand parsley
juice of half a lemon
1 tsp Matcha for Cooking Fuku
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
INGREDIENTS – pearl barley
1/2 cup pearl barley
some salt and pepper
ZUTATEN – roasted carrots
6 small carrotts, in pieces
1/4 tsp sweet pepper powder
4 EL Tahini
decoration fresh berries, sugar, blossoms
INGREDIENTS – to complete the bowl
black sesame seeds, pepper, slices of radish, cress, mint, celery stalks
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Remove the chickpea water, wash the chickpeas and put them into a blender.
- Add the garlic and mix everything coarsely.
- Finally, add kale and spices and mix carefully, in order to avoid getting a paste.
- Form the Falafel-Mix to small balls, put them on a baking tray, press them flat and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash and cut the carrotts, spread olive oil on them and mix them with sweet pepper powder.
- Carefully fry in a pot and let rest.
- Cook the pearl barley following the preparation instructions on the packaging and put aside to rest.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well. Put aside to rest.
Serve the Bowl
- Spread all ingredients into two bowls and add seasoning with the Matcha-Tahini Sauce.
OR: 4 PERSONS | PREPARATION TIME: 30 MIN. | BAKING TIME: 25 MIN | RESTING TIME: 30 MIN