for rice, Edamame, ginger and Wakame algae
|120 g||dry rice from „Nishiki“ or Asian shortgrain rice|
|100 g||marinated Wakame algae|
|1 TL||soy sauce|
| oil for the pan & a pinch of salt
Tip: We recommend using a Tamagoyaki pan for preparation.
Ingredients salmon basting sauce and filets
|2 x 200-250 g||organic salmon filets|
|2 tbsp||soy sauce|
|½ tsp||black sesame|
- Mix Mirin, soy sauche, Sake and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients.
- Heat the pan to mean temperature and add some oil.
- Put 1/3 of the mix into the pan and spread evenly.
- As soon as the egg starts becoming solid, roll in the direction of your body. Roll in three layers.
- Add more fat to the free part of the pan and add the next 1/3 of the mix. Carefully let the liquid egg flow underneath the solid roll, to allow binding.
- As soon as the egg-mix is becoming solid again, roll three times. Repeat steps 6. and 7. one more time.
- Lift the Tamago Omelett from the Pan and cut into pieces of 3 cm.
PREPARATION of rice, Edamame, ginger and Wakame
- Cook the rice following the instructions on the packaging and put the Edamame into boiling water for about 3-5 minutes.
- Dispense the cooked Edamame into a bowl and add sea salt.
- Put the rice into another bowl.
- Put ginger and Wakame algae into smaller bowls and serve.
PREPARATION salmon basting sauce and filets
- Stir honey, soy sauce and Matcha in a bowl.
- Dab the salmon filets with a kitchen towel and spread 2/3 of the basting sauce on them.
- Fry the filets in a hot pan with oil. Cover with a lid to avoid too much splashing.
- Spread the remaining 1/3 of basting sauce as soon as the filets are ready, and serve together with the other meals.
FOR: 1 PORTION | PREPARATION TIME: APPROX. 5 MINUTES PLUS WAITING TIME