|aiya – THE TEA Premium Matcha for Cooking Fuku|
|250 ml||Dr. Goerg premium organic coconut cream
|6 tbsp||Dr. Goerg premium organic coconut sugar|
|juice of 1 lime|
- Cut the avocado into halves and deseed. Peel the banana and cut into small pieces.
- Put all ingredients into a tall measuring cup and mash with a blender into a homogenous and smooth mixture. Season and sweeten to taste.
- Pour the mousse into a large low plastic tub or a casserole and put into the freezer.
- Freeze the ice cream for minimum six hours. Stir from time to time with a fork (every 30 minutes).
- Serve the ice cream with coconut flakes, chopped nuts, edible flowers or chocolate chips.
FOR: 6 SERVINGS | PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES