APRICOT TARTE WITH MATCHA FILLING
|200 g||cold butter, diced|
- Knead all ingredients for the short pastry until smooth. Put the pastry into clingfilm and put to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grease the Tarte form. Roll out the pastry between to pieces of baking paper to form a circle. Take off one baking paper , put the pastry into the form and remove the second paper. Spread the pastry evenly into the form and press the endings to the edges. Remove the exceeding pastry with a sharp knife. Stab the pastry base a few times and rest in a cool place for another 30 minutes.
- Core the apricots, devide them by four and add sugar to your liking.
- For the filling, froth the butter and the sugar. Add Matcha and eggs and mix well. Finally add the ground almonds.
- Heat the oven to 180 °C. Put the filling in the tarte form and spread evenly. Spread the apricot quarters on the filling and bake for 45 minutes until golden brown. Cool down, decorate with powder sugar and serve.
FOR: 1 TARTE OR 4 TARTELETTES | PREPARATION TIME: APPROX. 1,5 HOURS